Eyelash Extensions Spokane
Eye lash extensions are the practice of adding material to your natural eye lashes to enhance their length, fullness, and thickness. Extensions can be silk, mink, or synthetic hair.
Our eyelash extensions are fully customized to your facial features, eye lash type, and eye shape, making them truly one of a kind! Just like you!
Give us a call to book your appointment - (509) 389-1989
Eye Lash Extensions in Spokane and Spokane Valley!
We use high-quality medical grade adhesive so you can bat those eyes for 5-7 weeks with proper maintenance! We also have an adhesive for those with sensitive eyes.
Classic eyelash extensions
Classic eyelash extensions allow us to add one extension per natural eyelash. The type of lash is customized to match your natural eyelash in order to create a very natural look and feel! Perfect if you already have a lot of lashes, but want that extra va-va-voom!
Russian Volume (Yes, they do originate from Russia!)
Russian Volume lashes are extremely lightweight and allow us to add 2-4 eyelash extensions to each eyelash to create amazing volume and a beautiful fan shape! These lashes are soft and deliver a very natural feel.
Drama EYELASH EXTENSIONS
Be bold and dramatic with our special technique of adding 5-7 extensions to each natural lash! Wow!
Care and Maintenance
- We naturally shed our eyelashes, so infills (added extensions to prolong the extension set) are recommended every 2-3 weeks to keep them full.
- Avoid getting your extensions wet for 24-48 hours after application for the adhesive to fully set.
- Resist touching your lashes as best you can. Excessive touching, twisting, and pulling of your lashes will increase the likelihood of your natural lash coming out.
- Try to avoid moisture rich products directly on your lashes. A good tip during shampooing is to tilt your head back.
- Gently groom your lashes by combing your lashes with an eyelash comb to put them back in place and maintain that wonderful fan shape.
- Be gentle when removing eye makeup; a cleansing wipe is more effective than a cotton pad.
- You can do a lot to help maintain lash health by using growth serum and eyelash conditioner. This will help the natural eyelash stay put longer and therefore your extension will last longer also. Ask us about great products to maintain eyelash health and prolong your extensions!!
Spokane EyeLASH Extensions Prices
|Classic Full Set||110|
|2 Week Infill||45|
|3 Week Infill||55|
|4 Week Infill||65|
|Russian Volume Full Set||130|
|2 Week Infill||55|
|3 Week Infill||65|
|4 Week Infill||75|
|Volume Cocktail Set||150|
|2 Week Infill||57|
|3 Week Infill||67|
|4 Week Infill||77|
|Drama Full Set||200|
|2 Week Infill||65|
|3 Week Infill||75|
|4 Week Infill||85|
|Bottom Lashes Full Set||40|